17 years ago
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
So we are back to good old Lehi.
It has been a whirl wind and I am so glad to say that things finally seem like they are calming down. My little girl has had a rough time with all the changes. The babysitting was the hardest thing on Megan and I to figure out. She seems like she is doing okay. Diane was so good for our family and Megan. We really miss her and all our "buddies" at her home daycare. Everyday Megan says she wants to go home and see her Lucy or she wants to go home and see her Lester. Tears at the heart strings I know. My mom and dad have been great and such a help to us. There just isn't anything like your mother in the whole world. They are truely irreplacable. It has been nice not to run the whole dog and pony show solo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment