17 years ago
Monday, March 9, 2009
Megan likes to STREAK!!!
I took Megan and Lucy to the pool a couple of weeks ago, which two 18 month old alone at the pool is quite a handful. (I know I am crazy) We had a lot of fun in the water and I decided it was time to go. Megan wasn't too excited, but she likes to shower in the locker room so she was good. I took her in, with Lucy in a nice big shower stall. We all get undressed and shower, luckily I decide to get dressed, then I was going to walk with the girls to the locker room. Then I could help them finish getting dressed and go. We start walking to the locker room and Megan has turned the corner toward the pool. It took me a minute to figure out if she went left or right. I put Lucy on the bench and ran out to the pool. Sure enough Megan is free-willie-ing it in the pool full throttle with her hands stretched out at either side. I went in and snatched my naked baby from the pool with my clothes on. Everyone was looking, nobody was laughing, which made it really awkward. I was so embarrassed I wrestled both of the girls to get them dressed and out to the car again. Yes, now we call her the streak. Boogety-boogety.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
gotta love those moments! Kade did a strip tease the other day on our patio for the repair guys. He took off his clothes and started singing his naked bootie song. I guess you would have to hear it to appreciate it but he even has a little dance routine. Yikes. Anyways you guys take care.
Post a Comment