So we are always trying to stretch a buck. I have started price matching everything at walmart. The website is for smart source and it lists all the ads every Wednesday for the week. Then you select "all in one" for the store ads you want to look through. Then click on the "start" button and it will highlight everything on the page. You click the store at the top of the screen and then which products you want. When you click on them they unhighlight. When something for instance is albertson's brand or western family brand you get the walmart brand in the same size and ounce. When you have selected everything thing you want, go back to the top and select the "shrink" button. Only the things you have selected will be in view. Then you print and take it with you to walmart and get everything thing you need. I can get milk for $1.50 a gallon, grandma sycamore bread $1.60, etc. It also has links to printable ads you can use. It is a little tricky and awkward at first. It saves me money. At least 20 bucks every time I go to the store.
http://grocerysmarts.com/utah/lists/splashg84rcm.php
this is also a printable coupon website
http://printable-coupons.blogspot.com/2006/03/grocery-food-coupons.html
Have fun.
17 years ago



1 comment:
Best thing we have ever done haha! Last time I went shopping I saved almost $100! It was so awesome! Glad you are liking it! See you this weekend, can't wait!
Post a Comment