Wednesday, January 21, 2009

New Year

I am always excited for a new year. Its the turning over of a new leaf. I am so blessed. I am grateful for know Steve Lubbin who recently passed away. He taught me to enjoy life and I pray that his family is doing well. He will be missed. We had so much fun fishing with him. Travis is an excellent fisher and I love to go fishing with him. He will try everything under the sun to catch a fish. When we go to the Cabin at Scofield we go down to Japs point. Travis has it pretty well figured out to even the times of year what to use there. We went with Steve there and crushed them. We caught fish after fish. I guess he talked about it a lot with other people and he just got a new fishing pole for Christmas. The impact that we have on each others lives is amazing. Even in the handful of times I saw Steve what an impact his spirit had.

No comments: