Sunday, December 28, 2008

Merry Christmas to All

Travis and I enjoyed spending the Holidays with our family. We played card games and watched movies. Travis was just saying today as we took the tree down that he was disappointed that Christmas wasn't for another year. We have been having so much fun being with the ones we love. You never look forward to going back to your old routine after Christmas either. I told Travis that we just need to do things like we have done during the Holidays more often. We have had a very different year with my doing hair on Saturdays and having a rotating schedule. Hopefully now that I have changed jobs and Salons things will slow down. I thank everyone for sharing the Christmas spirit with us this year. All the ribbon, paper, bows, trips to the store, cooking and cleaning. We truly enjoyed this holiday season. Merry Christmas.

No comments: