Megan and her cousins at our last halloween party!!!
Background
This is my Family.
Travis and I just celebrated our 7th year of marriage. I love being his partner in life and look forward to life together for many years. We have a beautiful little girl name Megan who brings us such joy and happiness. We love the outdoors and being a little bit old fashioned. Our favorite things in life can be quit simple. The best times we ever have are usually in the company of our parents and siblings. We are so lucky. Join our life through our blog and share with us as well.
Megan Lewis
Megan's favorite show is Little Bear. She loves stickers, painting and coloring. She now hates taking a bath. She loves chocolate milk the very best. Her favorite song is Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and sings it very well. The terrible twos have exploded in our home and she is till the best thing ever.
Travis Lewis
My husband the bow hunter. His favorite program on the TV is Ted Nugent outdoor's on Tuesday nights at 8:00 on the outdoor channel. (trust me I know) He is an apprentice electritian in his 4th year and is working for C&R Lighting. He is currently working at South Davis Junior High until next September. At which time he will be able to test out for his Journey Man. He's a wonderful father and husband. His love of the outdoors blesses our home and makes it that much richer.
Amy Ethington Lewis
What about me? My favorite color is Yellow. My favorite movie is the new "Hannah Montana Movie" with the ho down, throw down. I love working with hair and learning new things from it. I also love working with people with disabilities. They are a light in my eye. Most importantly I love to be with my family and see them happy. I may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
No comments:
Post a Comment