Well the bow hunt has bee going for a few weeks now and Travis has hunted nearly every chance he's gotten. He has been to Sigurd, Scofield, and Farmington Canyons without any luck. Over labor day weekend we were able to go to the cabin and spend time with the Lewis family. It was so nice to have a 3 day WEEKEND. Megan went crawdading, fishing and fourwheeling with us while we were there. I think she really had a good time as well. She is getting so big. We visited Travis at his new project with work at the South Davis Junior High Building. Megan, Lucy and I brought him lunch. We ate out on the soccer field by the school in the shade. Megan has had a knack for getting into things that are grouse or dirty lately. Travis and I were watching her walk around the field and were watching her especially around a large muddy area. In the time it took Travis and I to say something to each other and look back. She had gotten a handful of mud and put it in her mouth and already walked over to us.
Chris and Arlund came up this week and we went to the Fruit Way in Williard and got some peaches and other local fruit. It was fun. I have enjoyed going up there every year since we have been up this way. The peaches are incredible. They are as big as a softball, juicy and sweet. Man they are good.
17 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment