Friday, August 8, 2008

Life in General.

I did a major weave at work today. I don't think I have ever weaved as much hair as I did today. At least not since I have learned to go around about it. It was at least 200 foils in her hair. It turned out really good though so I guess it was worth it. Sandy and the baby are suppose to be coming home today. I had to bring a carseat up to her yesterday. I didn't expect her to have the baby yet. I had offered to bring some stuff over before, but she wasn't ready for it yet. We are suppose to find out about the Alero today, but things were not looking too good. Londa came in today and I had a really good chat with her. I have been doing her hair now for 4 years. I can't believe it. She even did the kitchen beautitian with me inbetween school and working for Smart Style.

No comments: