Monday, August 4, 2008

Farmington Canyon

We had a great family day. It was so nice to have my family back in my home. Travis wanted to shoot his bow and took Megan and I up to Farmington Canyon. We rode the 4 wheeler, which was my first ride on the Artic Cat, and went up to the top and looked over Farmington and the Great Salt Lake. It was so fun to be in the outdoors and smell the clean mountain air. Travis took a rachet strap and put a carseat of Megan's on the front of the 4 wheeler. Megan did so good! She didn't like the seat much. It looked pretty bumpy on her little body. We just had her sit with us most of the time. She was a little devil on the way down though. She had had enough! All in all I really enjoyed myself and Travis said he was glad that he took Megan so it was good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SO it is great to see your blog. I feel like we never see you guys and so this is good to keep in touch. The slide show of Megan is adorable. She is getting so big. You are my first official comment on our blog. I haven't really given the address to anyone. I will try to be better about posting more.