I think I must have the worst luck ever. I was driving home from Centerville yesterday after work and my car had a run in with "debris". It ruined our car unless the insurance will fix it. Life is crazy at my home right now. I have no husband this week because of work. He is staying at his mom's because it makes sense with the long hours they are putting in. He is working 60 plus hours and leaving from our home at 4:30 in the morning. They are trying to meet the elementary school deadline that his company has before school starts. Megan is also joining him since my baby sister is with her family in Bear Lake this week with family reunions.
To top it off. I went over to check on Celeste's dogs tonight since she is gone. She has a security system on her home, which I am a contact for. I went over to feed the dogs and they were no where to be found. I wasn't too venturous since it was 10:30 at night and they didn't come when I called them. So I decided to use my key and disarm her security system with the code she gave me. Okay. Then I will be able to turn the light on outside and see wether the dogs are out there or not. My initial thought was that the dogs had ran off. (Which would be brutal since they have a shock collar that keeps them in the yard) So I unlock the door which sets off the alarm. Then I go over to the alarm to disarm it and the code I remember isn't working and I don't know how to run the damn thing! Thanks Celeste. So I know that the cops are going to be there, but I also know that the security company is going to call me. On the cellphone, that I just barely plugged in at my house on my way to feed the dogs. So I have to go home and get my cellphone, call back the security company, which has already called, and ask them to disarm the system. Which I do, letting me know that a police officer has already been dispatched as I pull up to the police car on my way back to check out the dog situation now that I have my cellphone. I talk to the policeman, who was very nice, and go over to my darling sister's home and proceed to go out the back door, which sets off the alarm again! Wow, I know. So I'm sure all the neighbors are looking out from behind their curtains with their wee beady eyes and the dogs are there. They were barking and carrying on since I left I'm sure. So I locked up the home and left and yes all your stuff is safe and sound Mark and Celeste.
17 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment